HAMPTONS STYLE STUNNER
TINY HOUSE GOLD COAST
Minna walks us through her stunning Hamptons style 3-bedroom tiny house on the Gold Coast, built by our team here at TechnoPODS.
Minna is now able to save money and protect her savings as she no longer has to pay $460p/w in rent as a single mum and small business owner.
The Hamptons style creates a fresh and open feel to this tiny home, which is 10m long, 2.4m wide and 4.2m tall.
As part of the experience with tiny house builder TechnoPODS, we sit down with our clients to find out all the intricacies of their lifestyle and work, so we can design and build a beautiful space that fits seamlessly with their lives.
Minna works from home and uses the downstairs lounge as a studio for her photography.
Her work is enhanced by the window seat and pull out daybed/sofa, which also doubles as a bedroom.
Features of Minna's tiny home include:
- 2 x queen size loft beds; one accessed by a custom built safe staircase with storage and one via a pull down ladder
- Separate downstairs adults lounge with door
- Gorgeous window seat
- Pull out daybed/sofa
- Separate dining area with fold down table
- Complete electric kitchen connected to existing solar on the property
- Full size shower and toilet connected into existing septic system
- Full size oven and electric cooktop
- Butlers sink
Minna can now focus on the things she loves, including her kids, health and relationships and living in her dream home, without financial worries.
"I am so grateful to Jason and his team and I really couldn't recommend them highly enough."
Thanks Minna, for allowing us into your gorgeous tiny home and life.
Contact us so we can turn your tiny dream into a big reality.